Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MetamorFosis

"MetamorFosis" is my first fashion blog. Why is it called like that? Because I feel like everytime I moved countries my style suffered a certain metamorphosis. In fact, I could even say that my style changes everyday...
I'm the kind of person that would try a thousand outfits on and not leave the house until I'm happy with how I look. It doesn't matter if it's to go clubbing, shopping, to a picnic...or even to go to the supermarket. If I'm too overdressed or underdressed I will feel insecure...very insecure (and I'll try to hide). You mught think I'm very shallow after reading that, but I'm not, really. It's just that I see fashion as a way of expressing myself and showing the world who I am.
I like being different and original, even if I know that my style is not CRAZY. I like taking inspiration from things around me, but I'm still very "picky" and sometimes refuse to incorporate the latest fashion trends in my wardrobe.
 -CF-

No comments:

Post a Comment