Thursday, September 8, 2011

“The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural.”

 Illusion d'ombre by Chanel
 Lash Queen Mascara Feline Blacks Waterproof by Helena Rubistein

Today I managed to buy these two beauties for €43 euros. At Ici Paris XL they had a a promotion where if you bought 2 products, you could get a 30% off both of them. Therefore, I obtained the mascara for €23 and the eye shadow for €20. I lovvvvee the feline mascara, I've discovered it about a year ago and have been using it since then. Before I used to have the Maybelline Falsies Mascara, which is very good specially considering it's affordable price. However, I think that it's worth spending a few extra euros and invest in this mascara (Waterproof ideally-it lasts way longer and gives your eyelashes more definition) because I think it's a key product that should be in every girls' make up bag. This mascara gives your lashes volume and definition without leaving any clumps.
On the other hand, I haven't yet tried the Chanel eye shadow but a friend of mine reccomended it to me. It's meant to be long lasting and allows you to create a glittery, glamourous look. I will be giving more feedback once I try it-which will probably be tonight, since I'm going out with my friends. It's my last night here before I leave for university.

No comments:

Post a Comment