Saturday, October 15, 2011

Les premiers jours du reste de ta vie...

I know it's been a while since I last posted something on this blog, it's been a busy month-moving in, settling, getting to know people, going out, working, going to uni. I have my ups and downs, but I'm loving my new life..Here's a selection of photos of my past month.








These are some photos taken in Brighton. I love the city, it's so vibrant, different and alternative. It's definitely a place where everyone can feel included and welcome. I'm still in the process of discovering the different corners of Brighton, but I just love how there's a balance between the typical noise and stress of a big city and the calmness of the beach, which offers a place to escape everything for a while.
The fashion is particularly unique and it's a place where lots of sub-cultures and styles come together. There are plenty of vintage shops and small independent boutiques which offer a wide range of different products to suit anyone, as well as shopping centres with big high street brands.




No comments:

Post a Comment