Saturday, October 15, 2011

The last day of summer

I know this was a couple of weeks ago, but I'd like to share with you all photos I took on the beach on, what probably was the last day of summer this year in England.
I had just come back from Uni, and decided that I needed to be alone for a while to reflect and just sit down and not talk to anyone...simply admire the landscape. I love being here and the fact that I can just walk and get to the seafront in about 20 mins.
The day was lovely, sunny and warm, but there was a cool breeze and a fresh smell of sea in the air that made the setting impeccable and enjoyable. People were swimming, tanning, jogging or simply just hanging out with their friends/family. I know it sounds silly, but it's little things like these that make me feel comfortable and happy to be able to call this place home.




No comments:

Post a Comment