Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fighting Off the Cold Winter




So I've decided to jump on the "army fashion" truck and go "green" while trying to fight off the winter blues by adding a little bit more colour to my outfit (I tend to always end up wearing lots of black). I found this oversized army shirt for £10 in Dirty Harry in Brighton. I know it makes me look huge, but since today I was wearing so many layers of clothes, I thought I needed something that would let me move comfortably. 
While I kept the look casual and cozy, I feel like I really stepped out of my comfort zone by going for a quite boyish style. I'm still not too sure how I feel about it, but I had no time to over think and change a thousands times before I left the house, like I normally do. 
I added some subtle gold accessories to make me feel like I was still being true to my identity (told you I was obsessed with gold lately). I wore a small gold necklace, paired up with a Sekonda watch which I got at a charity shop for £8 and a skull bracelet which I got on Ebay for 99 p. I do love the bargains, not gonna lie. 

Hoy decidí saltar en el camión de la moda militar y ser "green" (ecológico) mientras trate de luchar contra la tristeza del invierno al agregar un poco mas de color a mi atuendo (suelo usar mucho negro, lo reconozco). Encontré esta camisa militar en Dirty Harry en Brighton por £10. Se que me hace ver gigante, pero como estaba usando tantas capas de ropa, necesitaba algo que me diera mas espacio para moverme cómodamente. 
Sin dejar de verme casual y cómoda, siento que di un paso fuera de mi zona de confort usando ropa bastante masculina. Todavía no estoy segura si me gusta el look o no, pero la verdad que esta mañana no tuve tiempo de pensar mucho y cambiarme veinte veces antes de salir de casa, como suelo hacerlo.
Agregue unos detalles en dorado para sentirme que todavía estaba siendo yo misma (les dije que estaba obsesionada con el dorado últimamente). Use un collarcito dorado, acompañado de un reloj de Sekonda que conseguí en una feria Americana por £8 y una pulsera de calavera que compre en Ebay por 99 centavos de libra. Me encanta encontrar cosas baratas, no lo voy a negar.

Hat-Primark, Shirt, Sweater-Pull&Bear, Army Shirt-Dirty Harry, Denim Shorts-New Look, Boots-Guadalupe (Argentina), Bracelet-Ebay, Watch-Sekonda (Charity shop)





CF

No comments:

Post a Comment