Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Another quick post...

Here's another quick post..I've been going to the gym and working hard on two projects for university, as well as preparing my CV to start applying for internships!
These are some photos taken on Saturday night, when I went out with some friends for one of them's 21st birthday.
I'm not even going to try and say that the outfit suits the season and the very low temperatures we're having at the moment, because it's most definitely not. I just refuse to face reality. So I added a bit of an "accent" to the black attire, with a salmon skirt from New Look, which I personally love. And of course, gold made an appearance in small details, such as the shoes' heels and accessories. A confession? I'm obsessed with black and gold lately. I don't know if it's because of the baroque trend that is so prominent on the streets and fashion magazines, or is purely personal instinct.

Acá otro posteo rapidito...Estuve yendo al gimnasio y trabajando mucho en dos proyectos para la universidad, ademas de haber estado preparando el curriculum para empezar a aplicar para pasantías!
Estas son unas fotos sacadas el Sábado a la noche, que salí con unas amigas por el cumpleaños de 21 de una de ellas.
No voy a intentar decir que el atuendo va con la temporada y las bajas temperaturas que estamos sufriendo en este momento, porque no es verdad. Pero me rehuso a aceptar la realidad. Así que agregue un toque de color al negro que siempre esta presente en mi estilo, con una pollera color salmon de New Look, que me encanta. Y obviamente, el dorado aparecio tambien en detalles como el taco de los zapatos y en accesorios. Una confesión? Estoy obsesionada con el negro y dorado últimamente. No se si será por la tendencia barroca que se ve tanto en las calles y revistas, o será simplemente instinto.



Polka Dot crop top-H&M, Tube top-New Look, Skirt-New Look, Shoes-Zara, Watch-Charity shop, Belt and bracelet, Primark.


CF

2 comments: