Wednesday, April 4, 2012

MetamorFosis 2.0 - The return of the blog

Here I am again, after taking some time off the blog...trying to figure out what I could do to improve it and make it more interesting. I decided that there was no way to improve the blog without actually posting.
So I came to the conclusion that I should get back on the routine of updating MetamorFosis regularly. After all, how am I meant to show the "metamorphosis" I'm going through in my life and my professional development without any records of it? (See the aims of this blog here).
Aquí estoy de nuevodespués de tomarme un tiempo lejos del blog...tratando de averiguar qué podía hacer para mejorarlo y hacerlo más interesanteDecidí que no había manera de mejorar el blog sin postear. 
Así que llegué a la conclusión de que debo volver de actualizar MetamorFosis regularmente. Después de todo, ¿cómo puedo demostrar la "metamorfosis" que estoy pasando en mi vida y mi desarrollo profesional, sin registrarlo? (Para ver el primer post y las intenciones que tengo con este blog, cliquea aquí).



Here are some photos that I've taken for my first Imaging and Styling project at university. It consisted of three parts:
1. Historical
2. Streetstyle
3. Collaborative project (with a 3rd year fashion design student).
Aquí hay algunas fotos que he tomado para mi primer proyecto de Imagen y Estilismo para la universidad. Consiste de tres partes:
1. Histórica
2Moda de la calle
3Proyecto colaborativo (con un estudiante de diseño de moda del 3er año)










No comments:

Post a Comment